1) My high score gets erased each week. Why is that?
Each Sunday all scores are deleted automatically. This is because of the Weekly Tournament. If you are in any of the top 3 positions on your leaderboard at the end of the Weekly Tournament, you will win 1 of the 3 prizes for that week.
2) What are the golden coins?
The golden coins are the in-game currency of Bubble Speed. These coins can be used to purchase boosts or the Pirates Cannon.
3) What are boosts and how do I use them?
Using boosts will increase your score in Bubble Speed. Each boosts has a specific coin cost (when a boost is a selected, the cost will be deducted from your coin balance). To use a boost, simply click on it. You can select a maximum of 3 boosts AND the Cannonball.
4) What does the percentage bar and star on the top left of the screen mean?
The star with a number on it represents your current level. The percentage next to it represents how much of the current level you've completed.
5) What are the hearts at the top of the screen?
The hearts represents "lives". When playing Bubble Speed, each round costs a life. Each time you play, a life (heart) will be deducted from your lives balance. Your lives will be automatically refilled for you (5 or 6 depending on your level) but if you would like to play more often than the refill allows, you can purchase more lives or send a life to a friend who will in turn return a life to you.
6) How many levels are there in Bubble Speed?
There are currently only 99 levels in Bubble Speed. Once you've reached level 99, you can continue playing to compete in the Weekly Tournament. More levels may be forthcoming but at this time, a definitive time frame is unknown.
7) How do I send lives to my friends?
Click on the "heart" icon next to your friends’ name from your leader board. Send as many as you like!
8) How do I toggle the game sounds and music on/off?
Simply click on the settings wheel at the top of the game board.
9) How can I see my entire leaderboard?
Simply click on the up/down arrow buttons to scroll through your entire list.
10) What does the countdown under the Weekly Tournament mean?
This timer tells you how much time is left before the Weekly Tournament ends.
11) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Bubble Speed you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
From Privacy Settings, select:
- "Edit" next to the name of the application
- Click the "x" next to "Post on your behalf"
- Click "Close"
12) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips: - press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game) - to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-).
13) How do I make a screenshot?
Press the "Print Screen" button. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As" type to JPG. After typing in a file name for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click "Save."
Simultaneously hold down the ⌘-Shift-4 keys. Press the space bar. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled "Picture 1." Please note that in Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, the file is "Screen shot [date] at [time].
14) My game is loading slowly or freezing. What should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
15) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!