1) On my mobile device, I receive a message stating Bubble Speed is disabled in Facebook. How do I correct this?
To correct this issue, follow these simple instructions to get connected:
- From your mobile device, go to Settings > Facebook > Bubble Speed > select "ON"
If Bubble Speed is NOT listed as an app, then do the following:
- uninstall the Bubble Speed mobile app
- return to the App Store and download the app a second time
- launch the application
- accept ALL permissions (OK/ALLOW)
- return to Settings > Facebook > Bubble Speed
- make sure Bubble Speed is set to "ON"
The Bubble Speed app should now work perfectly!
2) Where can I download the Bubble Speed mobile app?
The Bubble Speed mobile application is currently only available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. You can download the FREE mobile app here:
3) On which mobile devices can I play Bubble Speed?
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S and newer, iPad, and iPod touch (4th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
4) When will the Bubble Speed mobile app become available for Android?
No definitive time can be provided at this time. Stay tuned for future updates!
5) Where can I find a list of all mobile apps developed by GameDuell?
Please click on the following link to see all our mobile apps: