1) How many levels are there in Maya Whiz?
There are 134 levels in Maya Whiz. If you have completed all the levels, you can:
- replay levels you have not yet earned a gold medal
- play the Level of the Week.
2) Is it possible to clear and restart Maya Whiz from the beginning?
No. At this time, it is not possible to restart Maya Whiz from the beginning.
3) Why do I have to ask my friends for special "tickets" in order to proceed to a new level?
This is the way the game was designed. If you do not have any friends who play Maya Whiz, there are two options available to help you proceed:
- you can pay the fee to proceed, or
- add other Maya Whiz players as friends from the official Maya Whiz Fan Facebook Page.
4) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Maya Whiz you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
5) My game is loading slowly or freezing. What should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
6) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips:
- press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game)
- to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-).
7) How do I make a screenshot?
Press the "Print Screen" button. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As" type to JPG. After typing in a file name for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click "Save."
Simultaneously hold down the ?-Shift-4 keys. Press the space bar. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled "Picture 1." Please note that in Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, the file is "Screen shot [date] at [time].
8) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!
9) Is there a Maya Whiz mobile application?
No, at this time, there is no mobile application titled Maya Whiz. However, there are two variations of this game currently available for mobile devices. There is Maya Pyramid and Maya Whiz, both of which are currently available for iPhone & iPod Touch. You can download the mobile apps here:
Unfortunately, neither of these apps is currently available for Android devices. Stay tuned for future updates!