1) How do I make rows of the birdies?
Slide a birdy where you want it by dragging and dropping it to the desired location. Shift and slide the rows of birdies to form groups of three or more like-colored birdies. The three birdies don't have to be in the same row; you can also form L-shaped groups across rows!
2) How do I complete the level?
In order to complete the level, you need to complete the missions in the upper, left-hand corner of the screen by clearing the required amount of each colored birdies. The important objective is fulfilling your tasks. Once you clear the necessary birdies, a golden egg will appear on the screen. You can collect eggs by completing missions. You have fulfilled the level once you've formed a group of three or more golden eggs.
3) I am no longer able to play because the 'Play' button has disappeared. What happened?
If you no longer see the 'Play' button, it's because you have completed all the levels!
4) Is it possible to start over now that I've completed building the Bird House?
It is not possible to start the game all over again. Stay tuned as we might implement this feature in the near future. In the meantime, you have the option of increasing your high score by replaying all the missions as well as changing the layout of your Bird House.
5) What are the golden coins for?
With every 1000 points you earn 1 experience point (XP) which is shown as golden coins above the birdhouse. The XP are won by finishing a level. Every time when you reach a certain amount of XP, you can add an extra fun stuff to your bird house!
6) Why can’t I play the game for free?
Every player receives 10 Birdy Cash at the start of Fluffy. After you have used all of it, you receive 1 life for free about every 20 minutes so you can continue playing for free.
7) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Fluffy you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
8) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!
9) My game is loading slowly or freezing. What should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
10) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips:
- press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game)
- to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-).
11) How do I make a screenshot?
Press the "Print Screen" button. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As" type to JPG. After typing in a file name for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click "Save."
Simultaneously hold down the ⌘-Shift-4 keys. Press the space bar. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled "Picture 1." Please note that in Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, the file is "Screen shot [date] at [time].