1) I've upgraded my device and/or deleted and reinstalled the app, and all my purchases and game state are missing. What happened?
All free or purchased Coins are restricted to this installation and device only. Uninstalling the application will result in the loss of these Coins. Coins are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to any other devices.
2. I'm receiving a message that I do not have sufficient coins to unlock the next in fact I do. What's the problem?
The problem is wording: the pop up should state " you need xxxxx MORE to unlock the next area. You own xxxx amount." Therefore, in order to proceed, you will need to purchase more coins. We are aware of this problem and we hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible.
3) Where can I download the Maya Quest mobile app?
The Maya Quest mobile application is currently only available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. You can download the FREE mobile app here:
4) On which mobile devices can I play Maya Quest?
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S and newer; iPad and iPod touch (4th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
5) Is Maya Quest available for Android?
Not at this time, no. Stay tuned for future updates!
6) Where can I find a list of all mobile apps developed by GameDuell?
Please click on the following link to see all our mobile apps:
7) Is Maya Quest available on Facebook as an app?
At this time, Maya Quest is only available as a mobile application for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.