1) How can I start a new game when there are no more moves left?
When there are no moves left it means you lost the game. To play again you can exit the game and start playing again. However a life will be deducted.
2) Do my lives get refilled automatically even when I am away?
Your life counter will be recharged in a certain period of time (the exact time is shown next to the life counter). This refill time is set, and it will run no matter if you are in the application or not.
3) How can I turn off the sound?
To turn off the sound you can click on the “sound off” button located on the upper right hand side in the corner of the game frame. You can click the same button to turn the sound back on.
4) How do I turn off Auto Sort?
To turn Auto-Sort off, click on the ‘Auto-Sort’ button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
5) How many levels are there in Solitaire Harmony?
There are 18 levels.
6) Is it possible to start over now that I've completed building my village?
YES! Once you have successfully built your village, you will have the option to restart Solitaire Harmony. Simply click on the RESTART button in the lower left corner directly above the friend's high score strip. NOTE: If you choose the RESTART option, you will lose all previously purchased items and town decorations.
7) I've clicked RESTART but I can still see my fully completed village. What should I do?
Simply clear your cookies and cache (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache), then relaunch the game. This should now clear all items from your screen and you'll be able to begin from Level 1 once more.
8) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Solitaire Harmony you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
9) My game is loading very slowly and sometimes freezing. What can/should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
10) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!
11) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips:
- press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game)
- to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-).
12) How do I make a screenshot?
Press the "Print Screen" button. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As" type to JPG. After typing in a file name for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click "Save."
Simultaneously hold down the ?-Shift-4 keys. Press the space bar. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled "Picture 1." Please note that in Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, the file is "Screen shot [date] at [time]