1) Are the scores ever reset?
2) How can I use my Jungle Cash?
You can use Jungle Cash to enter the Jackpot; purchasing extra time (click on the +60sec tab directly above the game board) and replaying the last level.
3) What are Jackpot tickets?
Jackpot tickets are earned by watching video ads when they are available. Use them to play the Jackpot. If you win the Jackpot game, you will win all the Jungle cash in that stake.
4) What are Jokers?
The Joker is an extra which can be used to remove a complete row and column. Other extras are the "Color Joker" and "Bombs".
5) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Jungle Jewels you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
6) My game is loading slowly or freezing. What should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
7) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!
8) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips:
- press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game)
- to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-)
- to reset to its original size, press and hold the CTRL key while tapping 0 (zero key).
9) How do I make a screenshot?
Press the "Print Screen" button. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As" type to JPG. After typing in a file name for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click "Save."
Simultaneously hold down the ?-Shift-4 keys. Press the space bar. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled "Picture 1." Please note that in Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, the file is "Screen shot [date] at [time].