Object of Crazy Eights
- Be the first play all cards in your hand
- The player with the least negative points at the end of the game wins
Introduction to Crazy Eights
GameDuell's Crazy Eights is played with a pack of 52 cards (Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King in each of the four suits: diamonds, hearts, clubs and spades) and two Jokers.
Card values and meanings
|8||Can be played on any other card (except for 8) and allows the player to choose a color||20|
|Joker||Can be played on any card except the 8. Any card can be played on a Joker.||20|
|2||The following player must draw two cards as a penalty, unless he can play another +2.||15|
|Ace||The next player is skipped.||15|
|10||You can take a second turn.||15|
|Jack||Change in direction of play.||15|
- A 2 (+2 penalty cards) can be extended by playing another 2. The number of penalty cards increases with each card.
- You cannot "block" a 2 by playing an ace.
- Once you have drawn your penalty cards (after a 2), the round moves on to the next player (i.e. no normal turn - playing or drawing a card - follows).
- You cannot play an 8 on an 8.
- You cannot play cards if it is not your turn.
- You cannot play a Joker on an 8.
- You must say "Last Card", otherwise you will draw two penalty cards.
- You can end the game by playing a 10 (second turn card).
Course of the Game
Playing a Card
- In order to play a card, simply click on the desired card.
- You can only play cards of the same color or value as the card on the top of the discard pile.
- You can play a Joker or an 8 on any card except for an 8. If an 8 is played, a new color must be chosen in order to continue the game.
- Don't forget to say "Last Card" before playing your penultimate card.
Drawing a Card
- If you cannot play a card, then you must draw one by clicking on the stockpile.
- If you have to draw penalty cards, click on the same pile.