1) Do my lives get refilled automatically even when I am away?
Your life counter will be recharged in a certain period of time (the exact time is shown next to the life counter). This refill time is set, and it will run no matter if you are in the application or not.
2) I am no longer able to play because the 'Play' button has disappeared. What happened?
If you no longer see the 'Play' button, it's because you have completed all the levels!
3) Is it possible to start over now that I've completed building the Pyramid?
It is not possible to start the game all over again. Stay tuned as we might implement this feature in the near future. In the meantime, you have the option of increasing your high score by clicking on any of the bricks in the pyramid to replay the missions. Also, you can try our other Pyramid game; it’s big fun too: Maya Pyramid
4) Is it possible to use Cleopatra cash for any of the other applications developed by GameDuell?
Unfortunately Cleopatra cash is designed to be used only in Cleopatra’s Pyramid and can’t be used in any other games developed by GameDuell.
5) How can I earn Cleopatra cash?
You can earn Cleopatra Cash by either (a) purchasing more by clicking 'Add Cleopatra Cash' above the game board, or (b) playing and winning the Jackpot. You can also watch video ads (when they are available) and earn free Jackpot tickets. These tickets can be used to play one Jackpot game. If you successfully win the Jackpot, all the cash are yours!
6) Are there more levels coming up?
Currently there are no more levels planned in Cleopatra's Pyramid. Check back soon as we're always updating our games.
7) I invited a bunch of friends but none of them are showing up in my friends. Why?
Your friends will show up once they’ve installed the application.
8) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Cleopatra's Pyramid you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
9) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!
10) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips:
- press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game)
- to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-).
11) My game is loading slowly or freezing. What should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
12) How do I make a screenshot?
Press the "Print Screen" button. Open Microsoft Paint. To do this, click Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint. Click inside the white part of the screen. Go to the Edit menu and select Paste. Click File > Save As. In the box that pops up, change the "Save As" type to JPG. After typing in a file name for your image, choose a location on your hard drive to save to, like the Desktop, and click "Save."
Simultaneously hold down the ⌘-Shift-4 keys. Press the space bar. Click the open window that you wish to take a screen shot of. The screen shot should appear as a file on the desktop labeled "Picture 1." Please note that in Mac OS X 10.6 and newer, the file is "Screen shot [date] at [time].