1) My game is loading slowly or freezing. What should I do?
Please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- close all other flash based programs and game
- have only one game open at a time
- clear your cookies and cache, then restart your browser (http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache)
- update all browsers and flash player
- do not stream or download music or movies when playing
- try playing using a different browser (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera or Safari)
- ensure there are no automatic updates running in the background
- ensure your computer has sufficient memory
2) How can I compete against a friend in the challenging area?
Open a challenge by clicking on the yellow “start now” button located on the top part of the game
Your challenge will then show up as “open challenge” in the game overview and your friend will be able to play against you. Just make sure your friend is fast enough!
3) How do I get more soap?
Once you are out of soap you can either wait to get it refilled automatically or you can purchase soap with Bubble cash.
4) Why can’t I play challenges against other Facebook members?
Each challenger has a different entry fee. So you must earn Bubble cash or soap in order to play the challenges. You can purchase Bubble cash or play against Daisy to earn Bubble soap.
5) Can I share some of my Bubble Popp soap with my friends?
Unfortunately, there is no option to share your soap with your friends. However, you can always challenge your friends to play for Bubble cash or soap.
6) Is it possible to convert Bubble Soap to Bubble Cash?
No, unfortunately this is not possible.
7) Will you post things to my Facebook wall or spam my friends?
We will never send any requests to your friends that you did not actively send yourself in the game. When you play Bubble Popp you automatically join what Facebook calls "Open Graph". Open Graph is a social graph which generates certain events/actions when you perform certain tasks in games. These can be visible on your Timeline and in some cases, show up in the News Feed. You can alter how these actions are taken by visiting "Privacy Settings" from your Facebook menu.
8) How do I locate my Facebook ID and why is it so important?
Your Facebook ID is basically your gaming "account number". Without it, we are unable to credit your account or view your account for possible errors. Please follow these simple steps to locate this very important number and help us help you getting back into the game!
9) Part of my game page isn't loading fully; parts of it are cut off or disappeared. What do I do?
Try increasing the size of your game screen by following these tips:
- press and hold the CTRL key while tapping on the plus (+) key (each click of the + key increases the size of the game)
- to make smaller, do the reverse by pressing and holding the CTRL key while tapping the minus key (-).