Object of Bubble Popp
- Clear all bubbles in as few shots as possible.
- Try to collect each diamond before its timer reaches 0.
- Clear the largest groups possible with every shot as this will score more points than clearing several small groups and also uses fewer shots.
- The more shots you have remaining at the end of the game, the more bonus points you receive.
The aim of Bubble Popp is to clear the playing field of colored bubbles in as few shots as possible.
In order to do this, you must shoot the bubbles so that you form groups of 3 or more like-colored bubbles.
You should attempt to clear as many bubbles as possible with each shot.
Understanding the Game Board
- The cannon which is used to shoot the bubbles can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- At the start of the game, 83 bubbles appear on the screen to be cleared in the first level.
- You can see which bubble will appear next and how many more shots you have remaining on the barrel at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Point your mouse in the direction in which you would like to shoot.
- You can shoot the bubbles in the cannon by clicking with the left mouse button.
- Rather than trying to shoot the bubbles closer to the cannon, try to shoot those further away as this releases larger bubble groups.
- Bubbles which cannot be shot at directly can often be reached by bouncing the bubble off the sides of the wall.
In total, there are 7 Diamonds surrounded by bubbles.
each Diamond has a number; this indicates you how many shots are remaining in order to remove the Diamond.
- If you manage to clear the diamond before the counter reaches 0, you receive 3,000 bonus points and a time bonus equivalent to the remaining shots.
- If the counter reaches 0 before you clear the diamond, then it will transform into a normal bubble.
- You will receive a surprise if you manage to collect all 7 diamonds in one game!
Time & Scoring
- You have a total of 5 minutes. You receive additional time for each diamond you collect.
- Each bubble that you pop scores 100 points
- You receive an extra bonus for each bubble which you release rather than pop.
- You can release bubbles below by popping the bubbles above them. The bonus increases depending on the size of the group of released bubbles.